Pastel Picks



Summer is upon us which means Zara have come out with their usual selection of pastel coloured clothes. My wardrobe used to be completely black, white and grey, but I've recently started to add in a few more coloured items - most of them pastel! As someone who doesn't particularly like dressing for summer or the hot weather, the pastel trend is perfect for me. I think a pop of pastel really looks great with a monochrome outfit, and makes it a bit more summer appropriate.

I think my favourite piece from this post are the cute white and blue flats (which are only £30!). They would go perfectly with my powder blue coat that I got from Zara a couple of months ago. I love the light pink sweater as well - it's only £13 and comes in 10 different colours!

Will you be joining the pastel trend this summer?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig