Bookcase Envy

Image Source: Pinterest

I'm suffering from some serious bookcase envy right now! I have way too many books and magazines and absolutely nowhere to put them. I already have two smaller bookcases but I've decided to get a tall Billy bookcase from IKEA and keep one of the smaller ones.

Anyway the point in these pictures is that I really want to make sure that everything is displayed nicely, especially because there's going to be quite a lot of shelves - I don't want it looking cluttered! I have a lot of Vogue magazines and coffee table books that I can display, and a collection of Eiffel Tower ornaments that are begging for a home. I also have a lot of university folders but I think I'll get some box files just to make sure it looks tidy and organised.

So there you have it, a post on bookcase envy and my plans for my new bookcase - I can't wait to show you all when I'm finished!

How do you style your bookcases?

(P.S. Does anyone know where I can get plain white box files for university work, that would match the magazine files in the top right picture? I've looked literally everywhere and I can't find any!)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig