Desk Inspiration

Image Source: Pinterest

I went to university the other day to complete a presentation but spent half of time looking a pictures of nice offices on Pinterest (I swear it was kind of related to what I was doing!) So I suppose this post is a sort of wishlist of what I want my future office to look like.

When I eventually graduate, get a job and move out (scary thoughts!), I really want my own office. Either working for myself, or just having room my in future flat to blog. I've always wanted a big, long white desk and then have shades of pastel pink and green just to give it a bit of colour.

A girl can dream right?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig