Paris Fashion Week A/W 15/16

Elie Saab

Valentino

Giambattista Valli

Louis Vuitton

With fashion week finished in New York, London, Milan and Paris, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite collections from Paris Fashion Week. PFW has always been my favourite, purely because all my favourite designers show their collections there!

My favourite collections were Elie Saab (loving the military green!), Valentino (monochrome and clashing prints), Giambattista Valli (very 70's!) and Louis Vuitton (fur and metallics - Winter essentials). I also loved Balmain, Carven, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Balenciaga and Saint Laurent. And how disappointing was the Chanel show?!

What are your favourite collections from PFW?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig