Bedroom Details







I love interior posts so today I thought I'd share just a few pictures of my room. It recently got re-decorated last year and since then I've been trying to get it exactly the way I want it. I bought some mini cactae from Ikea a couple of weeks ago and they're so cute! I really want to get a few shelves and buy some more to put on them. 

My favourite part of my room is where my desk sits! I keep a few of my favourite books on my desk, with some nice pictures (and postcards from Paperchase) above it. I also love my heart shaped shelf which I've used to display my Marc Jacobs perfumes on. Next to that I've put up my 'ideal self' moodboard that I made in university and some pictures from my favourite designer collections.

Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my room - I thought it be fun to share because I know everyone loves a nosey into someone's home. If you've done similar posts please send me the link!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig