Books I'll Never Be Bored Of


The only thing better than reading a book, is reading a book you loved and have read a million times. Right? Maybe not, but I'm definitely one of those people that loves re-reading books - so here are the ones that I'm never bored of.

A Little Princess by France Hodgson Burnett
One of my favourite children's films. I was surprised a few weeks ago when I finally decided to read this and the ending was different - but it didn't matter, I still loved it. This was such a quick read and I just know I'll pick it up time and time again.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Another childhood favourite, and perhaps one of the strangest books I've read. I feel like every time you read it you can take away something new from it.

The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
I can't even begin to tell you how big a Harry Potter fan I became when I was seven and still am to this day. I have read every book in this series at least 10 times, if not more. I usually re-read them every summer. I love these books an insane amount - I even waited in line at midnight for the Deathly Hallows when I was 11 years old!

The Hobbit by J. R. R. Toklien
Another that I only read last month but I already want to re-read it. I loved following the adventure of Bilbo Baggins and his dwarf friends, particularly his scene with Gollum and the ring! I also was not prepared for the deaths of two of my favourite characters so I definitely need to read it again and cherish them forever.

The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer
I'm sure everyone was surprised when Chris Colfer (Kurt from Glee) decided to write a series of children's books - but I was hooked straight away. The Land of Stories manages to incorporate every fairy tale, rhyme and nursery song you could think of. Although it's a children's book, I loved this the first time I read it and I've re-read it a few times since. I'm counting down the days until book four is released!

What books do you never get bored of?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig