A Quick Look At My Pinterest Boards


Recently I've become a bit obsessed with Pinterest. I never really got into when I originally signed up but the past few weeks all I've done is perfect my boards and find new ones to follow. Anyway, I thought I'd share the boards I've been making and hopefully inspire you to create your own!

ART: Illustrations & Patterns, Moodboard Inspiration
BEAUTY: Hair
BLOG: My Pictures
CELEBRITY: Audrey Hepburn
FASHION: Adverts, Celebrity Style, Designer Wishlist, Film & TV, Runway, Street Style
INTERIORS: Bathroom, Bedroom, Bookcases & Shelfies, General House, Kitchen & Dining, Living Room, Office & Workspace, Walls, Wardrobe
OTHER: Books, Disney, Harry Potter, Music, Organisation, Pretty Pastels, Quotes, Travel
SEASONS: Spring & Summer, Autumn & Winter

If you have Pinterest please share your link because I love finding new people and boards to follow!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig