Summer Style Inspiration

(Image Source - Tumblr)

I am absolutely awful for dressing for Summer. Winter is easy because I can add a million layers but I get hot way too easily in Summer. I also burn really easily so I liked to stay as covered up as possible, which is quite hard to do!  Anyway I thought I'd do a little Summer style inspiration post to get myself thinking about what I'm going to wear when it starts to get really hot! I thinking ripped jeans (hopefully no dodgy sunburn on my knees!), light t-shirts, kimonos and converse with some frilly trainer socks. My fedora will not be leaving my head either - perfect to keep my hair in place when it's breezy and to stop my head from getting burnt! I also want a pair of dungarees but I'm not sure I could pull them off.

What will you be wearing in Summer?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig