A Holiday Haul






When I was on holiday in St. Andrews, I definitely took advantage of having H&M and Paperchase so close to my aunt's house - I think I went in every day! Sadly H&M didn't have a home department but I did pick up a few things. I thought the cactus print make-up bag would be great to use as a pencil case for university and it was a complete steal at only £2. I also picked up a novelty cactus rubber (£2), purely because I thought it would look cute on my desk! My mum then spotted a mini lint roller (£1) which is perfect for popping in my bag to get rid of any dog hairs.

When I was in Paperchase I spotted a 4-pack of lunch tubs, all with different unicorn themed prints. The ones I use for university were getting a bit old and battered so I picked these up for just £8 - a bargain considering Cath Kidston charge the same price for two! Of course, I couldn't go to Paperchase and not buy any postcards - I picked up 4 different ones at 60p each. I also picked up a new pen (reduced to 75p) for university and a new milkshake keyring (£2.75).

After I was home from my holiday, I popped into Wilko with my mum and spotted a pack of Hello Kitty highlighters (£2.25). I already have far too many but I couldn't leave them behind, especially when my mum offered to buy them for me! We also went to Primark for a browse and discovered that they'd recently got in some stationary so I bought this wooden Mickey Mouse & Friends ruler (£1.50) - I'm already wishing I picked up a nice pencil case as well!

What have you been buying recently?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig