A Small Boots Haul


It's been a while since I've had a proper look in Boots for some skincare products so when I was in the other day I decided to take advantage of my points and pick up a few things. I picked up the L'Oreal Micellar Water, which was on offer at £3.50, as mine had ran out. I also got some Boots own brand facial pore strips which were £4 - I usually buy the Superdrug ones but since I was using my points I decided to just get them in Boots. Finally, I bought some Witch products - a blemish stick (on offer at £1.80), which I constantly buy, and an overnight serum (£3.99 on offer), which helps reduce spots and redness.

Have you used any of these products? What did you think? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig