An ASOS Wishlist


I'll admit it - I've only ever purchased two or three things from ASOS in my life. Pretty awful, right? I think the sheer volume of clothes was always overwhelming to me, and I could never be bothered to go through every category to find something to buy. But curiosity got the better of me and I was jealous of everyone else's great finds - it also doesn't help that I follow at least 10 ASOS stylists on Instagram. I went through ASOS, built up a huge wishlist and now I'm patiently waiting for my student loan to come in so I can treat myself.

My favourite items are the black a-line suede skirt and the textured chelsea boots - I think they'd look lovely paired together for A/W! I also love the paisley blouse, which is something I've wanted for ages, and the 'blogging > jogging' t-shirt.

Will you be picking up any of these items? What do you think of my wishlist?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig