My Favourite Things To Do On A Sunday


In preparation for your Sunday, I thought I'd share a little list of my favourite things to do on Sundays:


  • drink lots of tea and sit down with a book
  • start a new TV show
  • clear out my wardrobe
  • blog
  • write a to-do list for the following week
  • catch up on university work
  • have a roast dinner or a take-away
  • have a film day
  • clean my room
  • re-organise my room/workspace
  • take Pascal for a nice walk
  • go for lunch

What do you enjoy doing on a Sunday?

2 comments

  1. Would definitely agree with most of those points, especially curling up with a cup of tea and a good book. Wish Sunday's came around more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a Sunday I spend the day cleaning, typing up a new blog post, writing the following weeks blog post ideas or spending it with my boyfriend!

    www.fashionenth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig