NYFW: Favourite Celebrity Looks

The Kardashian/Jenners, Kylie Jenner, Bella Thorne & Kylie Jenner, Bella Thorne, North West & Kendall Jenner

Jamie Bell, Olivia Wilde, Camilla Bell, Jamie Bell, Sofia Coppola

Jourdan Dunn, Gigi Hadid, Gigi Hadid & Joe Jonas, Lily Aldridge, Jourdan Dunn, Alexa Chung, Alexa Chung, Emily Ratajkowski

I'm a huge fan of fashion week and if there's something I love more than weeping over beautiful collections from my favourite designers, it's checking out who's wearing what on the FROW. I tend to get a lot of inspiration from how celebrities are wearing things, along with street style, so I'm always on high alert around fashion week for some extra special looks!

My personal favourites from NYFW are definitely the Kardashian/Jenners - they literally define the phrase 'squad goals'. They manage to pull off looks that only they could get away with, and while they get some criticism for it, I personally love it! Another favourite of mine was definitely Emily Ratajkowski - just look at that beautiful suede jacket, it's what dreams are made of. 

I've never paid particularly attention to Camilla Belle (apart from when I was 13 and she was dating Joe Jonas) but I thought her patterned dress at the Michael Kors event was really striking and flattering. There's always a lot of black and muted tones at fashion week so it's fun to see someone inject a bit of colour!

Who was on your best dressed list at NYFW?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig