2016 Anticipated Reads

There's nothing worse than starting a new book series only to discover that you have to wait months until the next or last instalment. I got back into reading last year, which means I know have a small list of books that I'm waiting to be released so I can either continue or finish some of my favourite series. Here are my 2016 anticipated releases:

  • Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins
  • The Land of Stories #5 by Chris Colfer
  • Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J Maas
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan

Out of these 7 books I'm most excited for the first book in the Trials of Apollo series to be released. I only read Rick Riordan's first series, Percy Jackson and The Olympians, last year but he's fast become one of my favourite authors so I can't wait to get my hands on this! I'm also waiting for Winds of Winter but who knows when that will be released...

What books are you most excited for in 2016?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig