Kate Spade Card Holder



I'm a big fan of Kate Spade and for Christmas I asked for my first piece from the brand - the Cedar Street Melanie card holder. I travel to and from uni pretty much every weekday so I know I'll get good use out of this! Also, my Cath Kidston one has been pretty well-loved and really needed replacing...

The Cedar Street Melanie is made from cross hatched leather which is great because if it starts to get a bit worn it won't be very noticeable. It also has two compartments which will hold my travel card and my student ID for university.

I really love this little card holder. I love Kate Spade and can't wait to invest in more pieces from the brand!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig