April Street Style Inspiration


This month I really need to pick up a black pinafore - they're so easy to style and they're also really versatile! I'm also loving bomber jackets right now. I wasn't really sure about them when they first came back into fashion but now I'm on the hunt for the perfect one. With the Spring weather coming in it's also time to bring out my Ray-Ban clubmasters and my denim jacket - two of my favourite things! And as usual, my fedora is firmly attached to my head (unless it's windy!), although I think I need to pick one up that isn't black...

What's inspiring you this month?

For more street style inspiration check out my Pinterest board, my Tumblr or check back next month for the May instalment. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig