May Street Style Inspiration


As Summer approaches, I find it hard to dress more weather appropriate. I'm definitely a Winter lover and my Summer wardrobe consists mainly of black. In an attempt to brighten up my wardrobe, I've been getting more wear out of my denim shirt and jacket and my blue jeans. Paired with a plain white t-shirt, it gives off an effortless look which isn't too far away from my Winter style!

For cooler days, I've been going to my leather jacket to keep me warm - another casual style that I love. I've also been wearing my long-line sleeveless blazer paired with a black fedora, and I'm on the hunt for a blush pink bomber jacket and hat - any recommendations are very welcome!

What have you been wearing this month?

For more street style inspiration check out my Pinterest board, my Tumblr or check back next month for the June instalment. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig