3 Favourite Bookstagram Accounts


Lotte's account has always been a favourite of mine, ever since I saw her impressive bookcase arrangement. Showcasing her love of classics, adult fiction and young adult, I never fail to add a few more books to my TBR when she posts a new picture.


Emily // @blueeyedbiblio

Emily's account was one of the first 'bookstagram' accounts I came across and is the one that inspired to start my own account. Emily shares her love of young adult books and graphic novels, as well as some adult fiction, through her wonderful photos. Not only that, Emily has also written articles for Seventeen magazine, was featured on Huffington Post and can also be found on her blog and YouTube.


Alexandra // @twirlingpages

Alexandra's account is one that I only found in the last few months, but it's one that I really love. Alexandra regularly posts her insane book hauls and her love for both Hamilton and the Percy Jackson series. Alongside her Instagram account, Alexandra also runs her own blog and regularly posts fun book tags, reviews and tips for new bloggers and bookstagrammers.

Do you have any favourite bookstagram accounts? You can follow mine at @lucyfionabooks!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig